Guest Services of El Paso Water Parks
ASM Global, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an immediate opening for Guest Services. Guest Services are responsible for welcoming our guests and setting the tone for a positive and fun environment for all to enjoy! Each water park location features a unique theme with water slides, climbing walls, lazy rivers, kiddie playgrounds and leisure pools.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes guests to El Paso Waterparks in a warm friendly manner.
- Ability to provide information to guests related to ticket and season pass purchase options and polices.
- Initiates conversation with guests, maintaining proper eye contact and providing relevant information regarding attractions, park information, and special events.
- Interacts on the front line traying to deescalate and guest concerns, if unable to – know when to pull in management.
- Ability to assist with and /or act as the host for birthday parties, Cabana Rentals, or any Special Groups or events.
- Responsible for cash/credit card handling and end of day reconciliation of all admissions and retail sales.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of issued equipment.
- Participate in service training programs for safety, and customer service.
- Serve in a public information/relations capacity.
- Report irregularities, discrepancies, damage, and loss of property and safety concerns promptly to supervisor.
- Complete all required company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that guests receive outstanding customer service by providing a friendly, fun, safe environment.
- Maintains high standards, positive attitude, and professional appearance.
- Attend monthly staff meetings. Develop and maintain a harmonious working relationship with all other departments.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal directives and written directions.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
- Desire to work outdoors during all-weather types to ensure a wonderful experience for our guests.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as you will interact with our guests while making sure the park looks great.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Working towards a High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum age -16 years old.
- Operate a personal computer using Windows, Microsoft Office, and other standard office equipment preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical requirements include the ability to communicate verbally, walk, climb, kneel, and move around facility, heavy lifting, and carrying, stooping crawling and equipment operation.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the facilities for prolonged periods of time.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM GLOBAL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.