Safety and Security Lead Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain staff’s professional appearance and conduct
- Verify Operations Center is maintained organized and sanitized
- Oversee department shift personnel by delegating on duty staff for In-House and Event Coverage
- Provide customer service to guests, vendors, participants, and colleagues
- Review department schedule, agendas and resumes
- Provide staff training
- Disseminate updated information from chain of command
- Verify inspections are tasked and completed promptly
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work with the public and professionally handle confrontational situations
- Ability to perform subordinates duties to include but is not limited to: Raise/ Lower U.S. flags and fold according to procedures, manning of Operations Center to include providing information, signing in visitors, Issuing equipment (keys, radios, fleet vehicles, chairs, tables, etc.), monitor, dispatch/ respond to fire alarms and other emergencies while communicating effectively. Conduct patrols to ensure the safety of guests, vendors, participants, staff, and property. Verify clearance to exit doors and fire escape ladders, provide access control and monitor CCTV, perform loss prevention and loss control duties. Perform preventive maintenance (PM) inspections on company equipment/ property, conduct screenings to prevent entry of prohibited and dangerous items. Generate and complete incident reports, organize and file all documentation electronically. Perform late parking and car storage reports, boot parking violation vehicles/ retrieve payment as needed, assist in crowd management, conduct escorts when handling large sums of money. Enforce company policy, procedure and report non-compliance. Provide shift/ event reports
- Assist other departments in need to accomplish event expectations or company’s objectives
Other duties as assigned.
- Requires physical ability to move around facility, grounds, and buildings.
- Requires operation of motor vehicles
- May be exposed to physical confrontations.
- Indoors and outdoors working conditions.
- Standing for long periods of time
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent 1 year experience
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills
- Criminal Justice Education Preferred but not required
- Knowledge and training in First Aid/ CPR preferred but not required
- Training Provided
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
NOTE: This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and are not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of anyone incumbent. The knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
This position offers a competitive salary. Please complete the application thoroughly and submit a resume to be considered.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 915-534-0656
ASM GLOBAL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.