Food & Beverage Coordinator
- Work with Food and Beverage Director to coordinate PT staffing needs for Catering and Bars/Suites.
- Assist the Concession Supervisor if requested to assist with NPO paperwork including time sheets and cash room and inventory reconciliations.
- Establish relationships with the Concession Supervisor, Executive Chef and Warehouse Manager to support with clerical or administrative duties as needed.
- Assist with all administrative departmental duties including but not limited to: scheduling of non-NPO staff, nightly inventory and Quest reporting, cash dispersal and post event accounting, phone calls, calendar management, suite billing and collection
- Assist Food and Beverage Director with all financial clerical requirements to provide consistent and timely reporting of all financial needs on or before deadline requirements.
- Assist all members of the Food and Beverage team including Executive Chef, Warehouse Manager, Concessions Supervisor and Stand Leads.
- Assists with nightly cash room needs and drawer assignments and cash count downs.
- Assist when and where needed during events.
- Assist with confirming and booking catering events and suites.
- Assist with catering invoicing and reporting as well as Quest POS opening and closing reporting End of Month Inventory and al lproduct moves and transfer documentation.
- Assist with clerical duties and support all members of management with clerical assistance as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in clerical process management and /or administrative assistance. Food and Beverage experience is helpful.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong orientation to customer service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Results oriented individual with the ability to meet required budgetary goals.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Ability to utilize resources of technology including but not limited to online ordering, point of sale systems, electronic mail communication and inventory control & scheduling.
- Attention to detail and service oriented.
Computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite and POS System experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Serve-safe, Allergy and Alcohol certification will need to be obtained if not already certified.
Works mostly in the office area but could include helping in all areas of the arena Food and Beverage Department as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events. This position requires minimal stooping and lifting. Some standing, walking and manual dexterity to operate office equipment such as a computer is required.
This job description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training. The company reserves the rights to modify, supplement, delete, or augment the duties and responsibilities specified in the position description, in the company’s sole and absolute discretion. Duties other than those expressly specified may be assigned from time to time.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.