Park Services El Paso Water Parks
ASM Global, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an immediate opening for Park Services. Park Services are responsible for providing a safe recreational experience while maintaining a clean environment. Each water park location features a unique theme with water slides, climbing walls, lazy rivers, kiddie playgrounds and leisure pools.
El Paso has been recognized as a Top Performing City (Governing and Living Cities, 2017), Best Large Cities for Families (Apartment List, Jan 2017), America’s Top 20 Best Value Cities (Trivago, 2016), 4th Best Place to Live if you Love the Outdoors (US News, July 2016) and #2 Safest City in America (SafeWise, Aug 2017)
This position reports to Aquatics/Park Service Lead and Aquatics/Park Service Supervisor and is responsible for ensuring a safe, enjoyable and well-maintained environment for the El Paso Water Parks guests. Responsibilities for this role will include monitoring and maintaining cleanliness in designated areas of the facilities. This position requires coordination and assistance with all departments of El Paso Water Parks and ensures that all operations of Park service are working in an effective and timely manner. While ensuring a smooth everyday operation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide guests with a safe and enjoyable experience utilizing all COVID compliance cleanliness and safety standards.
- Complete daily tasks associated with maintaining cleanliness of the park including sweeping, bussing, cleaning, and stocking restrooms, emptying trash cans, etc.
- Ensures the safety of guests and employees by addressing spills or any other concerns throughout the property.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of issued equipment.
- Participate in service training programs for safety, and customer service.
- Keep the water park areas clear of dangerous objects and substances.
- Serve in a public information/relations capacity.
- Report irregularities, discrepancies, damage, and loss of property and safety concerns promptly to supervisor.
- Ability to use machines, supplies, and equipment to clean the facility.
- Present a favorable, professional public image.
- Complete all required company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Assist in maintaining pools by brushing, skimming, vacuuming, scrubbing, etc. as required.
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.Ensuring that guests receive outstanding customer service by providing a friendly, fun, safe environment.
- Maintains high standards, positive attitude, and professional appearance.
- Attend monthly staff meetings. Develop and maintain a harmonious working relationship with all other departments.
- Follow and enforce all sanitation procedures including safety guidelines and OSHA requirements.
- Stay current with all training policies and procedures.
- Enforce El Paso Water Parks & ASM Global safety standards.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be 16 years of age or older required.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal directives and written directions.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
- When required, must work outdoors in various weather conditions to ensure a wonderful experience for guests.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as you will interact with our guests while making sure the park looks great.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Working towards a High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Operate a computer using basic skills and other standard office equipment preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical requirements include the ability to communicate verbally, walk, climb, kneel, and move around facility, heavy lifting, and carrying, stooping crawling and equipment operation.
- Ability to work in prolonged stationery position and move about the facilities for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to bend routinely and repetitively to lift 20lbs or less and occasionally bend to lift more than 20lbs.
- Comfortable working outdoors in various weather conditions.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
This position offers a competitive salary. Please send a copy of your most recent resume.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact: 915-534-0628
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.