Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Sets up and services individual beverage locations. • Properly handle cash. • Enforce all liquor laws. • Verify and account for all liquor inventory. • Maintain proper sanitation of work area. • Follow proper safety practices in the work area. • Provide pleasant and efficient service to customers. • Reports to F&B Personnel in appropriate uniform, for assigned location. • Prepares all beverage items for sale in the station. • Sells to customers, charging amount indicated on ASM GLOBAL price list. • Receives and handles cash and/or tickets. • Accurately verifies all cash and liquor inventory with supervisor. • Verifies cash register is programmed properly, according to ASM GLOBAL approved sales prices. • Follows Bar Procedures described on the following page. • Follows all rules and regulations which apply to the beverage operations and to ASM GLOBAL Food and Beverage Division. • Requests identification for every guest purchasing alcohol. • Performs other related duties as assigned by Food Service Manager.
• Must be at least 21 years of age. • Must hold a current Texas Alcohol Server’s Permit • Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours.
**Education and/or Experience **
• Must have basic working knowledge of cash register and cash handling procedures. • Must have sufficient math ability to accurately count and handle money. • Must have basic working knowledge of bar operation. • Must have ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work. • Must have a pleasant personality and a neat appearance.
**Skills and Abilities **
• Must have ability to take directions and effectively perform the work.
• Must have sufficient math ability to accurately count and handle money.
• Must have basic working knowledge of cash register and cash handling procedures.
• Must speak and understand English well enough to converse with customers, supervisors, and employees.
• Must have a pleasant personality and a neat appearance.
• Must be able to stand walk for the duration of shift.
• Must be able to carry and lift, according to industry standards.
• Must speak and understand English well enough to read and understand safety policies and procedures converse with customers, supervisors and employees. • Positive, customer service oriented attitude at all times. • Strong knowledge of sanitary practices. • Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards. • Work ethic encourages strong urgency and quality in a team environment. • Ability to work with other staff members in the facility. • Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks. • Attention to detail.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
•Alcohol Servers Permit
•The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. •While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events. This position requires stooping and lifting. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. to the waist.
**NOTE: ** The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
**ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. **