Part-Time Production Technician
The following are typical for this position. The position may not perform all of these, and/or may perform similar related tasks not listed here.
• Maintain and monitor facility inventory related to technical services.
• Read and interpret equipment performance charts and control equipment to evaluate the efficiency of each system.
• Investigate, analyze and resolve operational and maintenance problems; develop and implement preventive maintenance program for all facility electronic equipment.
• Demonstrate proper knowledge and use of procedures, techniques, machines, materials, equipment and tools used in technical construction, operation and maintenance of facility audio, visual and other systems.
• Possess knowledge and experience in operational procedures, facility capabilities, industry terminology, event-related services, and technical requirements for the type of events anticipated at the facility.
• Must possess a thorough understanding of facilities audio, visual displays and other systems.
• Know laws, codes, ordinances, policies, procedures, safety precautions, rules/regulations and emergency procedures are followed.
• Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons, and others encountered in the course of employment.
• Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
• Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure and/or a stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Must have high school diploma or GED.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to work both indoors and outdoors as required by the function. Must have the physical ability to maneuver around facility at times, walking and/or standing from 8-14 hours daily as well as the ability to frequently lift in excess of 50 not more than 100 pounds. This position is also exposed to adverse conditions including weather, noise, dust, fumes etc. Must be able to work safely in high positions. Must have valid driver’s license.
HOURS OF WORK
Ability to work flexible hours based on events, including daytime, evening, weekends and holidays as needed.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 915-534-0690.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor