Juarez Walking Tour
March 2, 2023
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Lions Plazita 910 South Santa Fe Street El Paso, TX 79901
Learn about how El Paso del Norte was born. Travel to its birthplace, walking across the international bridge to explore this history. This tour features:
• Tin Tan Museum
• Museum of Revolution in the Border
• La Morenita Sweet Shop and Cuauhtémoc Market
• Guadalupe Mission & Cathedral
• Historic City Hall
• 9:00 AM - Meet at the Santa Fe parking lot entrance, by Lions Placita at the corner of Santa Fe & Caballero. The tour will promptly depart from the Santa Fe parking lot at 9:15 AM.
• Bring your passport or driver’s license and $2 in change for the bridge crossing. (Allow a minimum of 30 min to cross the border back to the USA)
• Join us for a no-host lunch downtown at the World Famous Kentucky Club in Ciudad Juarez!
• If you’d like to shop at the Mercado after lunch, please have cash on hand. USD is accepted.
• Questions? Please call us at 915-533-0048.
• This walking tour is extensive and not advised for people with limited mobility. Please wear comfortable shoes.
Don’t forget to bring your ticket! If you are unable to make the event. Please, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to share images from our events with our social media audience. By RSVPing and/or attending the event, you consent for us to share photos that may be taken of you at the event.