P/T Catering-Food & Beverage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Set up for catered events.
• Service of clients attending catered events.
• Food and beverages cleaning
• Cleaning of soiled china, glass, and silverware.
• Concession Set Up, Sales, Production, Customer Service and Teardown of Concession
• All other duties as assigned.
• Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, patrons, employees, exhibitors, and others encountered in the course of employment.
• Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
• Remain flexible and demonstrate skills in customer relations, communications, problem solving and adjust to situations as they occur.
• Convey strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Position is not substantially exposed to adverse conditions, but may occur.
• Position does require sitting/standing for long periods of time.
High School diploma, GED or minimum (2) years Food and Beverage experience, good knowledge of English grammar, spelling and punctuation. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions; ability to write legibly; ability to tactfully handle irate citizens; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and the general public.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.