Part Time Parking Cashier/Attendant
Under general supervision, the Part-Time Parking Cashier/Attendant is responsible for obtaining payments for garage access, directs vehicles into the garage, and maintains garage as assigned within the El Paso Convention & Performing Arts Center.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receives cash and credit for the payment of parking fees and issues correct change and receipt for funds in a timely
• Completes all necessary reports/paper work involved with reconciliation of all monies collected
• Answers questions regarding daily, event, monthly and long-term parking.
• Provides customer service and information requested from patrons / general public.
• Works extended or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Directs traffic and cleans garage and other areas of facility as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned. Directs traffic into, within, and out of parking garage utilized by Parking Department
• Provides customer service and information requested from patrons / students & public
• Cleans parking garage, office, lots, bathrooms, and other areas on facility as assigned.
• Utilizes, maintains and is responsible for supplies, tools and equipment used to complete job tasks.
• Sets up designated parking areas as assigned.
• Performs various other job tasks as assigned.
• Experience in cash handling.
• Demonstrate skills in customer relations, communications and problem solving.
• Calculate mathematical computations and handle cash transactions rapidly and accurately.
• Communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
• Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
• Resolve problems, address complaints as they arise, work effectively under pressure and produce accurate results.
• Operate calculators and standard office equipment as needed.
High School diploma or GED and cash handling experience; good knowledge of English grammar, spelling and punctuation. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions; ability to write legibly; ability to tactfully handle irate citizens; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and the general public. Must pass background and credit check.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 915-534-0690.
ASM GLOBAL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.