Part-Time Operations Staff
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide guests with a safe and enjoyable experience utilizing all COVID compliance cleanliness and safety standards.
- Complete daily tasks associated with maintaining cleanliness of the park including sweeping, bussing, cleaning, and stocking restrooms, emptying trash cans, etc.
- Ensures the safety of guests and employees by addressing spills or any other concerns throughout the property.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of issued equipment.
- Participate in service training programs for safety, and customer service.
- Keep the water park areas clear of dangerous objects and substances.
- Serve in a public information/relations capacity.
- Report irregularities, discrepancies, damage, and loss of property and safety concerns promptly to supervisor.
- Ability to use machines, supplies, and equipment to clean the facility.
- Present a favorable, professional public image.
- Complete all required company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Assist in maintaining pools by brushing, skimming, vacuuming, scrubbing, etc. as required.
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that guests receive outstanding customer service by providing a friendly, fun, safe environment.
- Maintains high standards, positive attitude, and professional appearance.
- Attend monthly staff meetings. Develop and maintain a harmonious working relationship with all other departments.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qalifications & Skills
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal directives and written directions.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
- Desire to work outdoors during all-weather types to ensure a wonderful experience for our guests.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as you will interact with our guests while making sure the park looks great.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Working towards a High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum age -18 years old.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Operate a personal computer using Windows, Microsoft Office, and other standard office equipment preferred.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical requirements include the ability to communicate verbally, walk, climb, kneel, and move around facility, heavy lifting, and carrying, stooping crawling and equipment operation.Work under adverse indoor/outdoor conditions including extreme heat and cold and exposure to dust, dirt, and cleaning agents.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
This description portrays in general terms the type of levels of work performed and it not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any incumbent. The knowledge of skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job-training.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact - 915-534-0628.
ASM GLOBAL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor