Meeting and Convention Services
The El Paso Convention and Visitors Bureau’s professional Servicing Department is happy to assist you during you planning stages providing as much information as possible to ensure the success of your convention. Complimentary services provided during the planning stage:
- Provide assistance in scheduling activities, tours, and entertainment.
- Assistance with city wide busing schedules.
- El Paso media list will help you promote your convention.
- Your convention information on our web site!
El Paso wants to turn your meeting into something special and a truly unique experience. To receive complimentary items, meetings must be booked through El Paso Convention and Visitors Bureau. We will offer two delegates per contracted room the following complimentary items:
- Calendar of Events
- El Paso Visitors Guide
- Registration Assistance (4 hrs.) with a minimum of 300 peak room nights booked.
- Welcome Banner (2′×5′) at the Host Hotel and Airport with a minimum of 150 peak room nights booked.
- Name Badge (3×4) with a minimum of 150 peak room nights booked.
- Please contact one of our Sales Managers to take advantage of our complimentary items.
Marketing and Publicity
If you are media looking for information about the CVB or CPAC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Convention & Performing Arts Center offers a wide array of marketing and publicity services to help you publicize your event locally and regionally. While our marketing and publicity service offerings include the following, we customize the marketing of each event to our clients:
Public Relations Services:
- Press releases
- Interviews on local radio and television talk shows
- Press conferences
Media Placement Services:
- Flyers (creation and/or distribution)
- Posters (creation and/or distribution)
- Inclusion in weekly and monthly advertising in local newspapers
- Inclusion on the CPAC website Calendar of Events
- Placement on the outdoor marquee outside of the Abraham Chavez Theatre
If you need further information about the marketing and publicity services we can offer to help your event a success, call us at (915) 534-0615, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The following is the Insurance Disclaimer given to all parties doing business in the El Paso Convention & Performing Arts Center.
USER shall provide a certificate of insurance evidencing comprehensive liability and property damage insurance with coverage of at least one million dollars ($1,000,000) combined single limit. The coverage must be on a per occurrence basis and must be issued by a company licensed to provide such coverage in the State of Texas. In addition to EPCPAC, the following must be included on the policy and certificate and named as additional insured:
- SMG Management
- City Of El Paso
- El Paso Convention and Performing Arts Center